Vision blacking out, shaky hands, blood pressure dropping, knee pain when bending, joint pain. Help

I m very scared. For awhile now, upon standing my vision blacks out. I will either get through it no problem or lose my balance and fall. I know it s a drop of blood pressure , and I don t quite remember the name, but it s causing problems. In addition to this, I also have shaky hands. I have also lost 65 lbs. in the last 7-8 months. That was from healthy eating and good exercise though. Another big concern is achy joints. My knees hurt when I bend them all the way. This never happened before. I m a 16 almost 17 year old male. Please help me I m worried.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012