Vision become blurred, gel like movement in eyes after inserting ICL. Reason and how to rectify?

Hello, i had a ICL inserted in to my eye 2 weeks ago, since about 1 week ago my eye sight has started to get worst as the days go on, starting with halos, then blurriness and now a gel like/bubble moving across the eye. i seen my optom today, she said the eye itself was healthy, eg the lens and what not, but i need to see the specialist, any ideas as to what it might be?? was a -20 in the eye pre op to if that helps
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012