Visible veins on hands and palms with excessive perspiration and warmness. Cause?

hello, my hands have always been vainy.but since about 2 years ago, my palms have been gradually getting more and more veiny. Around 2 years ago, i popped a vein in my pointer finger playing badminton. started with visibility of blue veins on palms of fingers (usually near the joints) and thumb muscle area. Now i ve been using my laptop very often and the places where the area around the wrist gets hot and now the veins have been prominent enough to have shadows. My palms have always tended to perspire and be warm. But i ve been spending most of my time inside my home where the temperature is always cold and i tolerate a lot of this cold on my fingers and feet. I am 5 6 165lbs male. I consider my fingers to mostly not look chunky and contain not a lot of fat. so. i guess my question is. Nyep, Watsup doc?
Asked On : Mon, 2 Apr 2012