Visible veins on hands and chest, worsen on stress and eating, have strong pulse on head and body. What could this be?

a few months ago i noticed that the veins on the inside of my hand are becoming extremely visible. then they started to appear around the right side of chest . i noticed that eating and stress can make it get worse and i do have a history of high blood pressure . later on i noticed that my pulse is alot stronger in my body and in my head. i can only feel it in my head when im laying down but it feels alot stronger then normal. i cant see a doctor without insurance and im very worried. does anyone know what this could be?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012