Visible swelling on throat, FNAC showed follicular neoplasm with cystic degeneration and hemorrhage. Thyroid cancer?

Hi! I m 28 and I ve started to some thyroid problems . My doctor suspected a case of hyperthyroid as i m 1m 55 & weigh 40 kg. There was a visible swelling of the throat and I was asked to do FNAC . Following that, swelling has increased and i often feel like a pressure on my throat and some pain especially in the morning. My FNAC report showed Follicular Neoplasm (THY 3) with cystic degeneration and haemorrhage. I just wanted to have some more information on that. Is it a form of thyroid cancer? Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012