Visible red veins at the back of the throat, inflamed. Tonsils removed. What to do ?

Hi, I have looked in the mirror with a torch an looked at the back of my throat , I have recognised visible red veins theyre in the back of my throat and near my uvela. Ive had my tonsols removed and it isnt painful I thinkkbits because of mucus in my throat, what can I do to restrict it and make the inflammmation go down? Please try to calm my nerves done, I have anxiety and a fear of cancer so I need to be reassured.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013