Visible nerves on penis, excessive masturbation, premature ejaculation, loss of confidence. Treatment?

I am 30 year old male , my height is 1782 cm and weight is 72 kg. I have some problem regarding my penis , as all nerves are shown over it even in normal position. may be because of over musterbation as well as during sex, i ejaculated early. my nervous system is also become very loose as i feel lack of confidence . please doctor help me out and guide me please as well as advise me some treatment. i will be highly obiliged to you
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013