Visible fluttering all over the body, brain fog. Had high cholesterol when young, did a lot of sexual stuff. Suggestions?

Questions about, the feeling of fluttering all around the body, and i am able the see the fluttering movement when it happens? Nobody seems to know why and i understand there can be a million reasons why. Also i have a feel of brain fog. Younger i always thought i had a heart problem beacuse i thought the fluttering was blood vessels and I had igg heart beat , fast, forceful, and i was able to see it beat just by looking at my chest . Can see my pluse in neck , armpits, and can feel it everywhere. I went to get an echo, and my heart havent enlarge they say. I was taking bystolic 5mg, which seem to help but cause wrost braing fogs. The fluttering started in 6 grade in the chest area, where i felt a small section just twitch , and then seen a movement in the arm. Before hand in 4th grade a had a week long of event where i thought i couldnt breath, my o2 levels were 100 just felt like i was short of breathe? I was taking inhalers and breatheing mechine way before this when i was little because asmtha run in the family, but truly didn t have asmtha in my opinion. Maybe the misuse of them medications lead to my current problems?? Or maybe It too much sexual events, lead to my problems. I have read chemicals release and cause imbalances and even nerve problems. So i was connecting all these years it could been of that causing , the fluttering and my heart beat and how forceful it is , and now lately brain fogs. Or too much sexual events lead to an over acting thyriod which cause my problems? I had high cholesterol , i eat poorly when young. LOTS OF ICE CREAM. I did a little self experience , i would eat bad , do a lot sexual stuff and i would notice my probemls at its high points . I will stop go on a mean diet , no sexual stuff at all, and it seem like nothing wrong at all. So maybe i answer my own questions but then i wonder do i have something rare , i stop going to doctors bacuse they have basic answers and never help me, so i just want to know somebody opinion.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013