Visible blackheads, acne all over face on stopping proactive acne treatment, get a white skinny substance on popping. Hormonal?

IM 20 YEARS OLD AND USED PROACTIVE TREATMENT FOR ACNE THAT WAS CAUSED FROM THREADING MY EYEBROWS. SINCE I STOPPED THE TREATMENT IVE STARTED GETTING VERY VISIBLE BLACKHEADS AND ACNE ALL OVER MY FACE , IT IS MILLION TIMES MORE PAINFUL THAT THE ONES I HAD BEFORE. AND IF I POP THEM SOMETIME I SEE A WHITE SUBSTANCE THAT LOOKS JUST LIKE SKIN (NOT LIQUID OR PASTE) I AM REALLY SCARED AS IT IS AFFECTING MY LIFESTYLE ALOT... HELP ME SOON. COULD IT BE HORMONAL (MY PERIOD HAS BEEN DELAYED BY 4 DAYS NOW) ? O DOES THE PROACTIVE HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT? I CANT TAKE THIS STRESS FOR MY SKIN ANYMORE.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012