Virgin, protected sex. Took oral contraceptive pill, had normal periods, spotting. Pregnancy symptoms?

i m a girl i had delayed periods and i had sex with my partner for the first time(i was a virgin ) ,he used a cndom and ater on i also used an oral contraceptive pill . but after 8 to 10 hours i was feeling pain during urinating . and later on i had my periods after a week,which lasted for 5 days. and after 20 days she noticed that she still have one to two drops of deep red coloured from the vagina ......what is this???? am i preganant???
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012