Virgin, oral sex, precum, fluid touched vaginal opening, wart inside genitals. HIV?

hi i am a 24 year old girl and two months ago, i got in contact with a guy who claims that he was not sexually active( i don t have a prove of that though). i am a virgin and while he was giving me oral he pre cummed and the fluid touched my vaginal opening. after a week, i noticed some wart like things on my inside my genitals and i was afraid that it would be warts but my doctor informed me that i have nothing to be afraid of but i am worried sick . am i at risk of acquiring HIV?
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012