Virgin, occasional masturbation with fingers, taking birth contorl for periods, get spotting regularly. Cause?

I am a young female. This morning after I went to the bathroom I wiped and had a little light spot of blood on the toilet paper, I figured I was just spotting. But then this evening I went to the bathroom again and the blood was still there. Still light. Accept there was little mushy things of light of blood.. I don t know if i didn t clean myself up well enough or what.. I m a Virgin , and I ve never done anything else to myself accept for masturbation. But I ve never put anything inside me. Even my fingers. I ve felt no discomfort or weird colored discharge . And I m on birth control for my period, I have been on this type for the past 6 months, I m not sure what its called.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  11 Awaiting Answer