Virgin, having missed periods, get PMS but no bleeding, increase in facial hair post weaning Ellacnelle pills for regulating hormones. Why?

is it normal not to have your period for 6 months? (i m still a virgin by the way) i have this pain like the one during period but there is no blood , i used to take ellacnelle pills and the periods used to be normal right then but when i stopped taking them i stopped having my periods for 6 months, my doctor gave those pills as a way to contol the hormones and regulate the periods now i have this kind of hair around my chin too.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012