Virgin, have mid-cycle abdominal bloating, cramps, nausea, hot flashes, hardness on stomach. Cause?

Hello, I have some questions. I am a 14 year old girl, and I ve just had my period about 2 weeks ago. But recently, a couple of days after my period was over, I started to get abdominal bloating and abdominal cramps . AND I had nausea pretty bad about a week before I started my period and I m still having nausea. But recently, I ve been having hot flashes. I have not had sex, I am still a virgin , so I am PRETTY sure that I couldn t be pregnant. No sperm or penises have been near my vaginal area. But my stomach is also harder than I usually remember it being, and when I suck it in, there is still a bump. What could all these things be from? Pregnancy? Teen hormone surges? I can t seem to find the answer ANYWHERE! Please help. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012