Virgin, have irregular periods, on iron vitamin supplement, brown smelly discharge post periods, excessive hair growth. Signs of PCOS?

I m 14, a virgin and I ve been having very irregular periods since I was about 11. My periods usually lasted like more than 2 months. My mom thinks I m anemic and I chew ice all the time. I take flinstone iron vitamin supplements so I can get iron in my body.. For some reason those vitamins keep my period off for as long as I take them. When I stop taking them my period comes back around 2 days later. Then I get a weird brown smelly discharge with no blood? Could I have uterine fibroids or pcos? I ve done research and I m really scared. Also I have hair growing on my back. I read that s a sign of pcos excessive hair growth ... Please help.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012