Virgin, have curved penis, get pain in penis after masturbation. Is there any treatment?

Hi Doctor, I am 28 year old, and un-married and a virgin . I have a curved penis from beginning. I used to think of it as a natural phenomena. I get a pain in my penis after masturbating thrice a day with 2 hour interval. I am worried now as I about to get married. Is there a treatment available for this in Bangalore? Raghav
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012
Thanks for your query,
The curvature of penis is due to its masculature growth due to age & it has no relation with it's function.You need not worry about it's shape.The visible ring is normal in an individual having loose fore skin.
Your masturbation has not changed anything.You have nothing to worry.
thanks.