Virgin, have cramping and spotting post trying to have intercourse, no complete penetration. Pregnancy chance?

4-3,days ago i was messing around with my bf. Forplay. Im à virgin . He put his. Finger is my In my vigaina. It Huet so i mad him take it out. He tried to put his pénis in but I didnt let him. Could some of his spam hav gotten in and could it be enough to make me prégnant. I hav been shareing right blood and crampe Since then. I also noticed à pinky blood on the bed and on my underwear straight after
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  11 Awaiting Answer