Virgin, had pain in the private parts followed by bumps, tiredness, upper abdominal pain. What could be the cause?

My skin started getting itchy all over. After I itch and sometimes before pink blotches or bumps or a rash would appear. The itching has been going on for a couple days now. Two days ago I also felt pain in my private and the next day there was a painful hard bump. Still there but it sorta smaller. I also have been feeling sudden pains on my upper thigh. In the same areas that the pain occurs I see red blotches that hurt. I got one on my back stomach and arms as well. I also was feeling sick but that disappeared. I also had a on off sore throat . Today I feel tired and the upper part of my abdomen hurts just under my ribs. I am a virgin and haven t had any sexual intercourse. I m a 18 yr old female
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  137 Awaiting Answer