Virgin, had dry humping. Skipped periods. Pregnancy chances? No symptoms of pregnancy

hi, im worried. i am a virgin but i kind of dry humped with a guy about two months ago, we were both wearing underwear. but my period hasnt come yet! and im freaking out. ive always had irregular periods and its normal for me to have them every other month, but i have never skipped two months. is it possible that i am pregnant? or am i making myself think i am. i have no other pregnancy symptoms but darker nipples than usual, but my breast dont hurt and they are not sore. i am going through a lot of stress because of this i think about this everyday and i am having a hard time at school because of the tests and bad grades, so i dont know if this could be stress
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012