Virgin, fingering, bleeding, burning sensation on passing urine. Causes for symptoms?

About 3 weeks ago, me and my boyfriend were fooling around. He fingered me for a long time, and it was rough but I didn t feel any discomfort. When he stopped his fingers and his hand was all in blood . When I went to toilet I had a lot of blood on my underwear (I am still a virgin and we re both 16 ). Also when I was passing urine i had like a burning feeling. I had the bleeding for 3 days. since than every time we try to do it again I still bleed but not as much as before. Also from what my boyfiend said i am always very wet when he does it. However before it all happened when ever we were fooling around I never had any bleeding. Can you please help me an give me some advice or tell me want can cause the bleeding I would very appreciate it. Many thanks
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  95 Awaiting Answer