Virgin, during first intercourse penis entered vagina easily with pain, no bleeding. Is something wrong with me ?

sir ... I was a virgin till I had first intercourse with my better half . We both were virgins . But during the course his penis entered my vagina easily .... it was painful but no bleeding at all ... is there something wrong with me ? He says this is not possible as it is really difficult to do this first time .... please help this is affecting our relation badly ... m really upset !
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013