Virgin, delayed periods, have positive pregnancy results, scan showed amenorrhoea, no periods even on taking Gynaecosid. Cause?

I am a virgin and I didn t see my period for 10days after its suppose to come. The doctor advised to do a pregnancy test and I did. To my surprise it came out positive. I did a scan to be sure an d scan said 45-47days amenrrhoea. The doctor explained that though my hymen might still there but the sperm cells managed to pass thru it cos there was no penetration, I m so confused now. I took gynaecosid about 5days ago and I haven t seen my period still
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012