Virgin, always thinking about sex and masturbation on seeing a girl, unable to concentrate on work. Cure?

Dear sir i am 26 yrs old.i am doing job a in xxxxxxx.i havn t doing sex ever before.But when i see girls in xxxxx.i am thinking about sex and masturbuting. my whole day is invest in thinking of sex. i unable to concentrate on my work.whenever i see girl in my company then i automatically starting sexual thinking in my mind.so i fell weakness after that.what should i do
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013
Hi
Thanks for the query

It is normal to have attraction towards opposite sex and as you are 26 so it is obvious the testosterone levels are high which makes think of sex and masturbate. The only cure is to get married and have your wife to have legal relation and have legal and protected sex

Thanks