Virgin. Messing around, had precum. Took levonelle. Get pregnant?

Hi there, I'l jus get staight to the point, as im really worried!
I am a Virgin, but my boyfriend and I were messing about and one thing led to another.
But now im very scared and worried, while fooling around, My Boyfriend was rubbing His Penis alongside my Vagina, it dnt go inside, and we never had sexual intercourse, but it was clearly 'wet' and im worried if i can get pregnant from precum.

Im very confsed, with so many posts saying no u cant get pregnant as sexual intercourse is needed, and some explaining that you can as precum contains sperm and it can enter the vagina hole. Im very confused and if someone can help, it will be great!
I did take a levonelle morning after pill after 11 hours its happened. I'm really panicking now.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013