Virgin. Had cum on hand, washed, fingered vagina. Having stomach pains, frequent urination. Chances of pregnancy?

Hello, im virgin and before 3 day my bf cum at my hand . After that i wash my hands with soup and put my finger into my vagina . Now I have to go often to toilet to pee and i have some small pains in my stomach which i think is from nervous or something. Could you please tell me is there any chance of pregnancy since i never had sex before? Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013
May 2013
The possibility of pregnancy is less according to your history.
The causes of your symptoms are :
- Pelvic infection due to introducing finger etc.
- Gastrointestinal related
-Due to regular hormonal changes in the menstrual cycle
-Psychological etc.
So, wait and watch till your expected date of periods.
Meanwhile you can take symptomatic treatment for pain.
If you miss your expected date of periods, once go for pregnancy test.