Virgin. Contact with pre ejaculation fluid. Missed last period. Hungry bloated, dry and itchy. Causes and advises

Hello. I am 20, a virgin but with some possibility of having come into contact with pre ejaculation fluid. I am very active and experience a stressful life and usually have an irregular period. In the past month I've missed my last period and have been experiencing night sweats almost every night. My period is due any day now but I'm feeling very hungry and bloated. I also feel uncommonly dry and itchy with decreased libido.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013