Viral warts over the torso, under arms and legs. Warts larger and infected. What can be done?

Hi. My son will be 5 on July 5th. He broke out with what appeared to be little warts all over his torso, under his arms and a few on his legs. I took him to his pediatrician and they said it was viral warts. However, my daughter also had viral warts and they never changes size, color, etc. Some of his have gotten larger and one now looks infected like a boil. He says that one hurts, but the others don't. Can you offer an help with this? I have pictures as well.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013