Viral infection on left eye, treated, still irritation in eye, Dexoren-S, minor spots on retina, Cause?

Hello Doctor I was Viral infection on left eye and cured with the help of a doctor. Unfortunately I am still struggling with irritation in the same eye . I have consulted a doctor from India and he prescribed the medicine DEXOREN-S . He told me that there are few minor spots on retina and may not be completey cured with the medicines. Could you kindly let me know the root cause of this issue and Is there any way this issue can be completely cured ? Appreciate your quick response . Sincerely, Susha Sajesh
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012