Viral infection, loss of hearing, dizziness, buzzing in ear. On Steroids, Prednisone. Help?

Hello, I am on Steroids/ Prednisone and being treated for Viral ear Infection ( Suuden Loss of Hearing on left ear ). It is my 8th day of medication. I stopped the dizziness pills and Gravol since I don t need them. I still feel lightheaded but not dizzy. I can be off balanced if I move my head on the left side. I still have the loud buzzing in my ear, I get headache if I go in a loud place ( tried the supermarket yesterday ). Sound seems to echo everywhere. I am scheduled for MRI in 2 weeks. I can drive short distance now, can do housework and cooking, can walk without assistance... Questions: Is my slight headache and lightheadedness due to the medication? How do I know there is improvement with my hearing? Is exercising ( light walking or jog ) or light weights going to have negative impact on my recovery? CT scan was done and no abnormality found..Will MRI show if I have ruptured eardrum? Will MRI show if my nose has problems too? I suspect my allergies and sneezing too much affected my ear. I
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013