Viral hepatitis. Burning sensation after taking wysolone. Steroid side effect?

Hi doc,

I am 26 year old girl. I am suffering from viral hepatitis a and my bilirubin level is 17.88, rest all the Sgot sgpt enzymes hav come down to normal including the mild liver enlargement. My gastroentrologist decided to put me on wysolone 20 mg after brkfast and 10 mg after dinner. However, everything is normal my diet etc. i am facing a tingling burning feeling in my entire body? Is this the steroid side effect or something? Please advice
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013