Viral fever, intense stomach ache, leg pain near joints. How long is it safe to give ibuprofen?

Hi my 5year olddaughter had at first stomach ache and vomiting for half a day and then for 2 says she was ok then she had high fever and stomach ache this time no vomiting . She was tested for flu infection pneumonia strep but everything was negetive doctors told it is viral fever I just wanted to know is there is medicine to reduce stomach ache and now her fever is reduced but she gets severe leg pain near the leg joint where she feels difficult in walking which reduces within half an hour after giving ibubrufen and again comes back after 10 to 12 hours the dose effect is gone. Pls suggest upto how many days maximum can I give her ibubrufen and pls suggest will there be joint or bone pain after fever and how many days will it go on
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013