Viral fever, have painful wounds inside mouth on taking medicines. Reaction of medicine?

hi doc, I m suffering from fever from last 3 days. consulted a doc yesterday and said its viral. He prescribed me the following medicines 1. Vizylac capsules 2. Solvin cold 500 mg 3.Azithral - 500 4. Grilinctus BM Now i am having wounds inside my mouth from yesterday and very painfull, is it any reaction of the medicine because i remeber last year the same time i had viral and after having medicines my whole mouth was wounded and I coiuld not even drink water and laster for a 7-10 days. Please advice
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012