Viral fever after unprotected sex. HIV test - negative. Small pimples in throat, tiredness and needle pain

sir m 23 yr old on 19/08/2011 i had a unprotected sex with a prostitute and and after 3 months i got viral feaver and i take hiv test and the result is negative and tn after 1 month 20 days(4 month 20days) i take another test result is negative and tn after 24days (5 month 14days) i take hiv test by elisa method, vdrl test hsbc test all are negative and tn after 30days (6month 14days) i take hiv test (resut is negative and tn after 10 days (6month 24days ) i take hiv test by western blot method and the result is hiv 1 sero negative and hiv 2 is non indicative and m felling trowth pain small small like a pimples is present in my trowth and m felling triedness and needlepain also from last 5 months so plz tel me sir can i belive my hiv results
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012