Viral fever. Taking corex syrup, otrivin adult, augpen, allegra, dolo 650, recurring condition. Medication to be continued?

hi, my husband is suffering from viral fever for last 1 week.He took Corex syrup, Otrivin Adult 10ml,AUGPEN LB 625 TAB(daily 3 * 6 days,Dolo 650mg Tab(daily 3 *4 days, Allegra 120mg Tab(daily 1*5 days,Becosules Caps(daily 1 *7 days).After taking these medicines,by last sunday he became well.This monday he left for work and by evening fever started again.Then he consulted the same doctor and checked blood and urine and found normal and he priscribed Azipro 500 mg Tab(daily 1 * 5 days),Dolo 650 mg Tab(daily3 * 5 days),Piriton CS Cough Syp 100ml,Becelac Forte caps(daily 2 * 5 days).The doctor said he can stop dolo when he recovers from fever.My husband took all these medicines till today.Today afternoon he stopped dolo when he recovered from fever.But by evening again fever started.Now he took dolo and feeling ok.should he has to continue these medicines or any other medicine.His age is 32,wgt 58Kg,height 5 10 .
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012