Violently sick. Along with food i throw up blood and now my throat is really saw. I really dont want to go to hospital what can i do to deal with it at home?

I have been violently sick the sick was incredibly thick with lots of whole un chewed veg e.g. sweetcorn, peas and the rest of the reminence of a cottage pie. It was really hard to get up and on the last couple of heaves i throw up blood and now my throat is really saw. i really dont want to go to hospital what can i do to deal with it at home?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013