Violent vomiting with pain in upper left abdomen, radiating to groin, tips of toes. CT, x-ray normal. What next ?

10 days ago I had voilent vomiting..since then, pain in my upper left abdominal region and still having waves of nausea and increased pain. just had ct scan and x-ray , no kidney stones (I have no appendix or gall bladder ). Today, i haven t been able to push bowel movements out & the pain is starting to radiate downward like in the direction of my groin ..and also something radiating down the front of my leg to the tips of my toes (feels more like a tingling/numbness). i had to say what next and i guess i m going back to the dr tomorrow. any thoughts of either what it might be or what I can do to relieve symptoms?
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012