Violent nausea spells, diagnosed with gallstones. What can be done to control pain?

I have been to the ER 2x this week due to violent nausea spells lasting aprox 2 hours prior to going in I have a long health history and have had over 30 surgeries they have discovered cysts on my ovaries during the recent pain spells but the last 2 visits a 16mm gallstone was discovered just at wits end I am going to the mayo clinic to see my previous surgeons on Monday 24th is it wise to wait what can I do to control the pain until confused and scared
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012