Victim of school bullying, home schooled, sleep patterns changed, suicidal thoughts, smoking. Solution?

I m a 15 year old girl who has suffered with school bullying , I m now home schooled and I m happy but sometimes I feel like some people don t understand what s going on mentally (in my mind) My sleep patterns have changed time and time again, I have suicidal thoughts, I ve also had an addiction with nail polish to try block it out, after my mom found out about my addiction, I ve moved onto smoking and I just don t know what to do anymore...
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

You should seek the help of a Psychiatrist – AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Take your mother into confidence / discuss your problems.
Discuss with a good friend / she can help you by herself, help you to see the doctor and help to discuss with your mother too.
Shed the inhibition and see the doctor at the earliest

Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck