Vicodin, acetaminophen, alcohol. Need to worry about liver damage?

I did something stupid last night, and I know it. I was at a party and someone was passing around vicodin; I figured, what the hell, and took a few. Then a few more. Altogether I think I ingested 5000mg of acetaminophen. I ended up passing out. I woke up six hours later and someone gave me a drink that smelled fairly alcoholic. I didn t know acetaminophen and alcohol were so bad together, so my question is was the acetaminophen metabolized by the time I had an alcoholic drink, or should I be extremely worried about liver damage?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Apr 2012