Vibrator for reducing weight

Can I use vibrator for reducing weight ?
Asked On : Wed, 21 Oct 2009
hello,its totally useless dont use it...if you want to reduce weight just go for a brisk walking in early morning in empty stomach for atleast 30 mins. keep following....
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
hi,thanks for query,the simple answer is NO.Vibrators can not lead to any kind of weight loss.Leave aside the other effects if you want to reduce your weight you can not just seat with vibrator and let vibrator do exercise for you,you and you only has to do active exercise to reduce weight.
wishing you good health.
  Anonymous's Response

No it is not helpful. Exercise and diet are the only 2 methods. Otherwise it is surgery.

Patient's Perspective to this question:

I bought myself a vibrator plate to stand and get exercise as I have been deconditioned following my spinal injuries. This would give me the exercise of muscles to tone them and help take away muscle wasting.

My wife has used this religously as I told her it will slim her down but not drop her weight. Sure enough, she is firmer and slimmer after using it for 2 months. Her belly has gone in by 50% so far.

It appears that the loose muscles vibrate out air and tightening of muscles coming together for those who do not do active exercise. This vibrator works on entire body as it shakes you everywhere.

Do not overuse it if you want to try. Use only gradually on speed and stand in the centre mostly as slow speed can give too much vibration to the spinal disc so what you cannot feel anything may cause other issues to do with disc degeneration. So use this to tone your muscles than trying an over night quick fix, but definately it will help make you slimmer everywhere.