Vibrations, unable to speak, eat properly after falling from stairs and getting fits 5 years back. Permanent solution?

hello doctor,5 years back my brother fell down down from strairs and he fainted after that he didnt know what happened and got fever ,but later after a month he got fits only once,then we asked docter he cheked him and told to start the coures of medicines(keppra,valparin and revotril)the doctors said that he will have to continue the medicines for 3-4 years and then he ll be alright as before,but till now nothing has changed everything is same ,he vibrates a lot,not aaaable to speak properlly,eat,properlly,uncomfortable in going in grounds and in publics.i feel very bad for him his age is 27 and he is elder to me ,plz help us for which doctor to visit,when he will b alright and start earning like other boys. peehu from mumbai.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012