Vestibular vertigo associated with migraine, stopped betaserc due to allergy. Can I take sturgeron with Inderal and Sandomigrin?

I have vestibular vertigo which is also Migraine associated. Everyday, especially in the evening, I will get a vertigo attack i.e. My head will start to pain, followed by blurry vision, nausea and enhanced bowel movement . I have to quickly lie down if not the pain becomes unbearable and I will start vomiting. The pain becomes less when I lie down and I try not to think that I have to vomit eventhough I can feel that my food comes back into my mouth as I keep burping. At the beginning I was on sturgeron, panadeine(I am allergic to NSAID) and betaserc. I had to stop betaserc as I broke into hives around my eyes when I took it. Then I was put on Inderal and Sandomigrin and was told to stop sturgeron. This has helped but every 3 or 4 days I get my attack and sometimes I get my attack 3 days in a row. Can I take sturgeron with Inderal and Sandomigrin? Are there other medicines better than what I m taking? Is there any physical activity I can do to help my vestibular vertigo? Thanks - Windy
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012