Very unsteady gait, feeling confused, forgetful, fluctuating BP, sore neck, muscle weakness, headaches. What s this ?

Hi my name is AAAAAA . I got sick 2 1/2 years ago. Very unsteady gait, feeling confused, forgetful, blood presure up and down and bloods showing and infection somewhere. Had normal mri . My local GP said he thought I had encephalitis . Each year since still have symptons. In November just gone had another episode. Couldn t walk with out help. Mussel weakness, very tired all the time, grumpy and moody. Have tingle/prickly in legs most of the time now. Does go in to arms and hands. Had very sore neck when first happens again. Was like massive spasms. Every day seems to be something new. Like last few days pains in front of thighs. Also suffer frm headaches a lot. And still every time I have bloods done my inflamation level is up. Just don t seem to be getting anywhere white my local Gp and really starting to get me down Thanks for your time.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013