Very severe upper abdominal pain. Vomiting bile and dry heaves. Have atrial tumor. Related?

Early Tuesday morning I awoke with very severe upper abdominal pain that persisted for approx.1 1/2 hrs., accompanied by vomiting bile and dry heaves (from pain) I have a hx of CAD and MI. I also have a large atrial tumor (both R&L atrium and atrial septal infiltration the tumor has grown upward onto the Superior Vena Cava and is mildly compressing it at this point. I have also had my gallbladder removed but was told I had very narrowed biliary tree. I have had pancreatitis from stones in the bile duct which blocked the pancreatic duct. What would most likely have caused this episode.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012