Very sensitive skin, allergic to dust. Have rashes. Why are there bumps?

Hi, I am 22 yrs old male. I have very sensitive skin . It have soft and dry skin . I also have dust and cold allergy . about 4-5 months ago I was in a trip and exposed to sun burn . After that I am facing continuous skin problems. My skin was intensively burned and some of the areas were infected. I used moisturizer on those spots. After that it went away but that infections left black or light brownish spots. I have gained weight about 6 kg in last 2 months . Currently i weight 77kg with a height of 5 8 . 3 months ago I had some rashes in legs. First I thought they are mosquito bites. But the red spots spread, feel like bumps and they were intensively itchy. Sometime it bleed while itching. I consulted a doctor and he gave me Neobet cream (10 mg) and Ebatin 10mg for 10+ days. After that bumps were smoothed but black spots left behind. But, after 15 days of medication red spots with bumps began to appear all over my body. Some of them grow having liquids under the skin. Number is now limited and will be about 15 rashes except legs area. One goes another comes. I masturbate regularly twice or thrice a week. One month age, after my masturbation I felt like my penis is not getting normal. I thought blood in the penis might not be releasing properly. I drank 2-3 litter of water and peed. Though the penis was backed into normal shaped but I felt my penis head was still a little hard. And I also notice 2 tiny white spots on my penis head. When I wet my penis skin looks normal. But when ever it is dry those white spots are visible. There are not pain and itchiness. But I feel slight contractions in the penis vein specially in the penis head. I am currently using moisturizer and olive oil on that spot and haven t consulted any doctor for that. I didn t have sex in my whole life and while masturbating I like to use some lubricants like oil or shampoos. I am really worried about this whole skin diseases. Any suggestion would be helpful. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012