Very selfish, self centered, angry on small issues, enjoy bullying. Reason for such behavior?

I seem to get angry over petty and innocuous things that may not be of any matter. I seem to lack empathy for others and close family member whom I am meant to love, which I think I do but when a close family member passed away I didn’t seem to have any emotion on it, while others were devastated and concerned about the effect on other members of the family. I can’t concentrate on anything I don’t like for any period of time, ei work related issues. But I can give my full attention if it is something I want to do. I am selfish In many ways, relationships etc. I am not concerned about anything unless it affects me directly, if someone is upset I would just ignore it and be bemused as to why some so silly could matter? I lie and I cheat my way through situations to get the best for me and me only. Would never go out of my way to help anyone? I also enjoy a sort of petty bullying you could call it over people making sarcastic remarks and making fun of people. What is wrong with me and most other people don’t behave in the same manner and views I do?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
thanks for posting to HCM.
Tension is major reasion of angry .
Take . tab. Imipramine 25 mg at night time .
sleep regularly.