Very lean. Endocrinologist suggested biochemical reports. Ideas to increase appetite?

Dear sir,
My daughter age 7 years 10 months, she is very lean, i consult a pediatric doctor, they advise us to feed all types of food (i.e fruits,eggs and others) then i have contact endocrinology physician, he advise us to take some biochemistry reports. So kindly see the reports and advise me for improvement of child. She is active and studied well,but she is not taking food with interest, all food are giving for pressing.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013