Very hard fleshy bump seen in palm, itchy, causing discomfort. What should I do?

I have a few tiny very very hard flesh colored bumps on the palm of my hand . Sometimes I don t feel any kind of discomfort, but occasionally they get mildly itchy. I have gotten these very infrequently throughout my adult life(I am currently 42) and i usually picked them off(I m a picker ) and then that would be the end of it for a long while. But, now these particular ones keep growing won t go away this time and I have had them for almost a year.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013