Very good in studies in childhood. But later became religious with seeing God in dreams, fearful. Suggestions?

since his childhood he was very serious regarding his studies.But few years ago,after study the Hindu Veda,the religious bad dreams begin to arise his dreams.when fears comes day and night,the Dr. gave him joyjol 5 and later Alanzopine2.5.Its continuing till date. Now he spending a normal life but sometimes he again sees bad dreams. Actually he is a devotee of Lord Sri Krishna.He feels that if another God comes in dream and if he could not pray his Krishna,then he cannot get God.He gets threatening in dreams,if he violates the rules of religion.It makes him worry, repetitive thoughts,fear of dying.Presently he thinks odd thinking about God unwillingly.but thinks comes.Then in the dream he gets that his God goes away from him.Sir,how he will increase the positive thinking and whats about his medicine?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I am sorry to hear that your son is having troubles in his sleep. I understand that the medications are helping him but he continues to occasionally have problems in his sleep. It would be helpful to distract him during the daytime when he is not doing anything and thinking negative thoughts. However with regards to sleep, maintaining good sleep hygiene and a good daytime routine are helpful. Medications may help to make his sleep better, however I recommend that you see a qualified psychiatrist to help your son with his difficult sleeping. I hope this helps.