Very Late period

Hi, My period is about two to three weeks late, but for the last week i've been spotting. It started light, and got a little heavier but now has stayed about the same for the last few days, and I still have not gotten my period. There's no way that im pregnant, is there some thing wrong I've never had this problem before?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Apr 2010

Depending on your age, it could be a number of things. If you are over 35, you could be in the very early stages of Peri-menopause. You could also have Endometriosis or other, similar issues (I can't recall all the names off the top of my head). Also stress can cause changes to and in your period. Any way you put it, your best bet would be to talk to you OB/GYN or your primary doctor about it. They can assist you in finding out what the problem is and work with you to fix it, if it is fixable.